Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    But if we use God and his word as our basis to bash homosexuals,then we need to look in the mirror,and realize that if by his word homosexuality is a sin, we are all no better as we all sin daily (so many types of sin). A sin is a sin,and we have to repent for them all. It does us no good to criticize that lifestyle when in truth God is probably disappointed in us all for the sins we commit. Stones and glass houses people.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #42
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    We are all sinners and come short of the glory of GOD
    GO VOLS

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    Exactamundo!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution of Homosexuality (not sure where to post this)

    NO, I never meant to bash homosexuals in anyway. I was simply saying those that are born again christians will never say that gays and lesbians are born that way. Cause scriptures tells us other wise.
    As far as sin is sin, well that can be a long discussion using the word of God as a tool to discuss. God will not look upon sin no matter what the sin is. For he is Holy and Godly. That is why we have the Son(Jesus Christ) as our advocater.
    Homosexuality if you read in the scriptures is a moral sin, yes it is a spirit of perversion. The same spirit the anti-christ has also, for the scripture tells us he meaning the anti-christ is a lover of his own kind. Also since no-one is perfect, we all sin daily, but are you one to sin knowing you are sinning?
    God can't help someone when they don't want help, if one wants to continue in their sin, then that is their right. God does not want someone as his child if they don't want to repent and change from their wicked ways.
    I am not judging no one here, I am far from being one to bash anyone. But I do believe in the word of God as being Holy and one cannot claim Christ yet go on out in the world and live ungodly either.
    I smoke cigarette's and I hear some preachers and christians say that is wrong because it destroys your temple. Which as a child of God belongs to him. I hear that and I don't go into fits, cause I know the scripture says exactly what they are preaching. That is the problem anymore. If someone quotes scriptures and sinners hear it, some will try and turn it around and say well you are judging me. That is childish, why not say yeah the scriptures do say that and I am living in sin daily cause I want too. Or just say well I don't believe in God anyway so nothing you say will bother me.
    Why did God even appoint preachers, evangelists, teachers of the word anyway? Why did he tell his disciples to go out by two's and tell the word to all regions of the world? The word is preached and taught everyday for those to hear and turn and repent. Not to get mad over and say quit pointing your finger at me. You are a sinner too.
    Paul who wrote most of the new testament talks alot about sinning, he even talks about himself. But he didNOT go out everyday and spread the gospel as a homosexual either. He lived as holy and godly as he could. Therefore God anointed him to preach the gospel.
    I am not one that knows all the scriptures, nor am I a preacher, teacher, or evangelist. But I am one who can read black and white and understand some of what the word of God teaches. Do I get offended? NO. To be a child of God, I know there are things that I will have to give up or change in my life. Do I want to be as holy and godly as I can. Yes I do. Cause there is nothing or no one worth me losing my soul over. More important there is nothing or no one worth pulling me away from the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe for those who do believe in Christ, they can pray to God as the dirty sinner they are(like me) and ask God to help them with anything in their life that is not Christ like and God will answer their prayer. Why cause without him we cannot live a just life before him. Christians will never be perfect but they can live a life close to God putting away the old man and the old flesh desires that once kept them in bondage of sin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •